IPNetInfo 1.15 中文版
IPNetInfo is a small utility that allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
This utility can be very useful for finding the origin of unsolicited mail. You can simply copy the message headers from your email software and paste them into IPNetInfo utility. IPNetInfo automatically extracts all IP addresses from the message headers, and displays the information about these IP addresses.
Non-Public IP Addresses
IPNetInfo always ignores the following special IP address blocks, because they are not used as public Internet addresses:
* 10.0.0.0 – 10.255.255.255
* 127.0.0.0 – 127.255.255.255
* 169.254.0.0 – 169.254.255.255
* 172.16.0.0 – 172.31.255.255
* 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255
* 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11
* New option: Automatically use the right server according to IP address. If this option is selected, IPNetInfo automatically detect the right WHOIS server according to the IP address. In previous versions, IPNetInfo always sent the first query to ARIN, and if it was a non-US address, it sent a second query to the right WHOIS server. This means that getting information for non-US IP address will work faster than before. For example, if the IP address begins with 194 (194.x.x.x), IPNetInfo will automatically send the query to the RIPE WHOIS server.